Every year Marakon recruits outstanding undergraduates, postgraduates and MBAs to join our offices in London and New York. We welcome applications from any degree discipline.
What We Look For
- Structured, logical and independent thinkers who are comfortable voicing their opinions and defending their perspectives
- Leaders who exhibit empathy, maturity and professionalism, as well as high personal and professional standards
- Team players who possess excellent listening and communication skills
- Driven individuals who take creative and analytical approaches to problem solving
- Lifelong learners who have or want to develop a strong foundation in business and strategy
Types of Interview
The first round of interviews consists of a CV discussion and a case interview. Two more case studies follow in the second round, along with at least one CV discussion with one of our Vice Presidents.
We understand that interviews can be fairly daunting, particularly if you haven't had much experience with them. Here are a few key pieces of advice:
- Be prepared to discuss your past achievements and future aspirations, and demonstrate clearly why you are interested in a career in consulting and at Marakon in particular
- Don't shy away from asking your interviewer challenging questions about consulting and about Marakon. Remember that it's a two way process. We will be testing you, but it's also an opportunity for you to see whether Marakon is the kind of place you would like to work
- Don’t hesitate to ask for clarification if you are unsure about anything and take time to think about your answers before giving them
- Be succinct – don't waffle – but, at the same time, don't give yes or no answers
- Practice – your Careers Service will offer mock interviews
- Get feedback from other companies you may be interviewing with
- Finally, be yourself during each discussion – we want to get to know the real you
Please email email@example.com if you have any further questions.